Senior Communications and Marketing Executive
Senior Communications and Marketing Officer, Communications Job, Marketing Job, Permanent Job
Your new company
We are currently working with a large Charity who are seeking a Senior Communications and Marketing Executive on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to join a fast-paced organisation as they embark on a period of growth.
Your new role
Working alongside the Head of Communications in a busy Marketing team, you will be responsible for:
- Planning, implementing and evaluating integrated communications strategies
- Managing the delivery of all initiatives meeting KPI's
- Ownership of brand assets including promotional materials, testimonials and case studies
- Overseeing communication channels, including direct communications and e-shots, media and partnerships
- Event Marketing
- Leading on marketing campaigns for all event Fundraising activities to generate noise and engagement to support sponsorship and ticket sales
- Building strong relationships with communications stakeholders amongst supporters to enable development of awareness programs amongst their staff
- Delivering high quality charity presentations to new and current supporters
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 5 years communications experience required
- Excellent copy writing including digital and social media channels
- Strong client servicing skills, leading supporter calls and meetings
- Proven track record of building strong stakeholder relationships at all levels
- High energy, drive and passion to deliver the best quality whilst working at pace across multiple projects
- Confident with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint, Outlook and InDesign. Knowledge of databases an advantage
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive an competitive salary and a range of excellent benefits including, 25 days holiday plus 3 days at Christmas, an excellent pension scheme, life assurance, private health and dental insurance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.