Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with an established Investment management firm based in central London. The role is permanent and this will be the first RFP/Marketing hire for the business which means some great exposure and potentially growing a team in the future.
Your new role
In your new role as an Marketing/RFP Manager you will be responsible for the production of internal and external communication copy, RFP'S and DDQ's. You will also be responsible for proof reading a range of content, including internal and external publications, online content, patent information. You will maintain the RFP database and work with internal & external stakeholders to ensure content & RFP's are completed to deadline and a high standard.
What you'll need to succeed
- 4 - 5 years' experience in a similar role within financial services, covering RFP writing, content management and delivery of communication projects.
- Experience within Asset Management (essential) covering emerging markets (adventurous)
- A demonstrable interest in investments and financial markets.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent editing and proofing skills.
- .Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and Adobe Acrobat
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive an annual salary of up to £80,000 (dependent on experience), and a competitive benefits package. You will also get the opportunity to work with an established firm that value their staff and provide a positive/sociable working culture and flexible working.
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, please click the apply button. I will contact you if your experience is relevant.
If this role isn't quite right and you are a marketing professional from Financial Services, Professional Services or Insurance - I would be keen to speak with you regarding other/future opportunities.