2 days left
- Job Role
- Content Manager
Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with an established Investment management firm based in central London. The role is permanent and this will be the first RFP/Marketing hire for the business which means some great exposure and potentially growing a team in the future.
Your new role
In your new role as an Marketing/RFP Manager you will be responsible for the production of internal and external communication copy, RFP'S and DDQ's. You will also be responsible for proof reading a range of content, including internal and external publications, online content, patent information. You will maintain the RFP database and work with internal & external stakeholders to ensure content & RFP's are completed to deadline and a high standard.
What you'll need to succeed
- 4 - 5 years' experience in a similar role within financial services, covering RFP writing, content management and delivery of communication projects.
- Experience within Asset Management (essential) covering emerging markets (adventurous)
- A demonstrable interest in investments and financial markets.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent editing and proofing skills.
- .Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and Adobe Acrobat
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive an annual salary of up to £80,000 (dependent on experience), and a competitive benefits package. You will also get the opportunity to work with an established firm that value their staff and provide a positive/sociable working culture and flexible working.
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, please click the apply button. I will contact you if your experience is relevant.
If this role isn't quite right and you are a marketing professional from Financial Services, Professional Services or Insurance - I would be keen to speak with you regarding other/future opportunities.
Apply for Marketing/RFP Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly