Marketing & BD Executive
5 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
Full mix Marketing & BD Executive role in a growing Intellectual Property law firm. London based. Salary up to £35,000.
This European patent & trademark firm, is looking for a Marketing and BD Executive to join their small but growing Marketing team. The firm work with a range of clients from startups, to universities to global firms, and work on some highly interesting IP matters. The role will report into the BD Manager, supporting on a broad remit of work.
The Marketing & BD Executive will:
- Manage end to end events, including webinars
- Maintain the client database and carry out analysis and reporting
- Manage website content, using wordpress, and utilizing Google Analytics.
- Support with social media management, across LinkedIn, Twitter and Youtube
- Create branded materials using InDesign
- Support with award and directory submissions
- Support fee-earners with bids and pitches when needed
The role would suit a marketing professional with an understanding of the legal sector and ideally a passion for Intellectual Property. The team is small, so candidates need to be adaptable and enjoy a varied role. Experience of Hubspot would be highly advantageous. Also, CRM database experience, Wordpress and InDesign would be desirable. The role would perhaps suit an assistant of 2 years stepping up or a current Executive looking for a different firm and a new challenge!
Apply for Marketing & BD Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly