Marketing Communications Manager
Marketing Campaigns Manager – broad and varied marketing role in innovative mid-sized law firm. Great work/life balance and good culture.
This mid-sized international law firm is a breath of fresh air and a real alternative to the large global law firms offering a good work/life balance and an environment where innovation thrives. The marketing and business development function is actively growing. This is therefore an excellent time to join a firm where you can really make your mark.
In this Marketing Campaigns Manager role you will work within the central marketing team operating across all practices and sectors of the firm. The role is a varied role with a focus on multi-channel campaigns and initiatives. Specific duties include:
- Developing and delivering large-scale and firm-wide thought leadership campaigns and working with wider members of the marketing team to utilise all channels including email, events, social media, PR, video and other digital channels;
- Development and adaption of content
- Measurement and reporting on the success of campaigns;
- Managing the firm’s corporate sponsorships;
- Managing, overseeing and improving the firm’s legal directory submissions;
You will be high energy and creative with excellent project management skills as well as the ability to influence and persuade senior stakeholders.
If you’re interested in applying, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or call 020 3405 6198.