Business Development Manager (Disputes), Law Firm, 6 month FRC
5 days left
- Job Role
- Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager role – 6 month contract aligned to dispute resolution in prestigious global law firm. London, Paris or Brussels based
This leading global law firm has really grown its business development and client relationship management capability under a dynamic new leader. This Business Development Manager role is a six month contract to cover a period of extended leave. It is aligned to dispute resolution, litigation and arbitration practice and has an EMEA remit. Day-to-day responsibilities will involve:
- Management and execution of the EMEA dispute resolution BD plan;
- Spotting opportunities and taking them to partners;
- Working on cross-selling opportunities;
- Drafting credentials and bids;
- Developing new products and services to take to clients;
- Leading on and contributing to EMEA-wide business development projects;
- Managing a BD Executive.
You will be available immediately and be able to hit the ground running. You must have legal sector experience and ideally exposure to marketing dispute resolution/litigation.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at 07976 659 170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Business Development Manager (Disputes), Law Firm, 6 month FRC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly