Health Information Manager
Health Information Manager - Charity
Your new company
A fantastic Charity based on the outskirts of Bath
Your new role
- Manage health information as a service within our information and support offer Ensure policies and procedures for information development and review are in place and follow current best practice.
- Drawing on the specific experience and expertise within the Clinical and Communications teams, manage the development and maintenance of a portfolio of information products and resources.
- Adapt and optimise existing information resources to increase reach and accessibility (including a focus on diversity and accessible formats).
- Lead on effective monitoring and evaluation - ensuring we are on track to deliver against KPIs, can demonstrate impact and are responding to the needs of people affected by osteoporosis.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 3 years experience of working to the PIF TICK or previous (The Information Standard) principles to produce and review accessible patient and public facing information resources.
- Experience of developing and maintaining a portfolio of accessible information resources
- Proven experience of working effectively across teams and functions
- Working with a structured content development and review process in Charity/not for profit
- Experience writing and editing health information for the public
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- You will be able to work remotely (Min 1 day a week in the office)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.