7 days left
- Job Role
- Insight Executive
Do you have experience of using a range of quantitative research techniques?
Experience of working within a market research agency or commissioning organisation?
You will be joining an established organisation, working within a collaborative and mature insights team. The role will involve managing the end-to-end process of the companies research programmes, this is a pivotal part of strategising and providing evidence around the success of the main advertising campaigns.
You will need experience in:
- Experience of conducting market research
- Experience of using a range of quantitative research techniques and an understanding of basic statistical techniques
- Experience of producing research findings for varied audiences and presenting confidently to stakeholders
- Experience of designing, administering, analysing and reporting internal research using online survey software
- An understanding of qualitative research from design through to analysis and reporting - desirable
- Experience of managing competing inputs and interests in the design of research and of providing advice on questionnaires and materials - desirable
This role would suit someone who is confident in securing and managing market research agencies/consultancies to strategise successful campaigns and use the data to provide evidence of changing behaviour.
This is an enthusiastic and driven business who believe in a work life balance and plenty of development opportunities. This role is currently fully remote and will be working towards a flexible working pattern with offices in central Brighton.
If you would like to find out any further information on the role, or think you would be a great fit, please apply with an updated CV.
Apply for Insight Adviser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly