Digital Marketing Manager
1 day left
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading distribution partner based in the UK, servicing EMEA. We offer a wide range of fibre optic, copper and voice cabling products, as well as cabinets, frames, test equipment, tooling, networking and security solutions from the world’s leading manufacturers.
They work with manufacturers, installers and end users to successfully manage large projects, as well as support all their day-to-day requirements. They currently provide services and solutions for data centres, telecommunications, CCTV, broadcast, military, utilities, and offshore.
Who we’re looking for
Our client is increasing their focus on digital marketing in 2021 and, as such, is creating a new role for Digital Marketing Manager within the current marketing team. We’re looking for a confident, driven individual with a passion for digital marketing to come in and help drive this function.
Main responsibilities will include:
Website and Content Creation
- Create content, including blogs and case studies, for the new website.
- Create and manage landing pages, ensure content (including product pricing) and publications are up to date.
- Work with our suppliers/manufacturers to run paid product promotions/offers on the site
- Liaise with our web agency to ensure the site is running optimally.
- Be a vital part in determining the look and feel for the web site and creating the optimal environment for our visitors.
- Help advise what could be improved or updated and work with web agency to implement any changes.
- Monitor and report on all digital activity using Google Analytics.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to determine trends and areas for improvement.
- Develop SEO and Adword campaigns to drive additional traffic to the site.
- Report on all activity and monitor at all times to ensure best use of spend as campaigns progress.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to create new campaigns.
- Manage the company LinkedIn and Twitter pages and work with the rest of the company to gather in content, manage social media input.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly