- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
Marketing Executive Job, Southampton Jobs, Marketing Jobs, £25,000 - £28,000
Your new company
An excellent Public Sector organisation who are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their busy Marketing team. This represents an excellent opportunity for an individual to join them on a fixed term contract, with the potential and opportunity to go permanent. This is a great time to join this fast-paced and rewarding organisation.
Your new role
- As the Marketing Executive you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of wide-ranging marketing and communications activity
- Managing the Social Media channels regularly scheduling content and engagement
- Content management of the website, creating and publishing blogs, profiles, and pages, alongside the wider team to ensure there are regular updates
- Creating and overseeing the content calendar, producing content as well as coordinating content produced by others in the team
- Creating regular email newsletters for their community, working closely with the wider team to develop new engagement activity for members, and overseeing the sending of technical updates
- Supporting the execution of marketing campaigns and managing PPC and social advertising and other digital channels
- Reporting on digital performance to ensure that insight is being developed into effective marketing activity
- Making recommendations for improvements and shaping future activity
What you'll need to succeed
- You will love all things digital and understand how to integrate this into the wider marketing mix as well as understanding the role that marketing plays in supporting the delivery of a successful corporate strategy
- You'll be confident creating and delivering content plans, be happy to roll your sleeves up to get things done and enjoy taking ownership for your work
- You'll have experience in using social media, blogging and video channels to support commercial goals - whether in a B2B or B2C environment
- You'll thrive in fast paced environments and be comfortable working as part of a small but diverse and entrepreneurial team.
- Experience using tools such as Wordpress, Google analytics, Hootsuite, Canva, DotDigital or similar would be useful but not essential.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary ranging from £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience. They also offer a suite of excellent additional benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly