Digital Lead- Content and Website
The Organisation for Professionals in Regulatory Affairs (TOPRA) is a not-for-profit association with stunning offices near Canary Wharf in London. With a strong membership in over 60 countries, drawn from the pharmaceutical industry, regulatory agencies and support services, we support regulatory professionals to deliver better, safer healthcare for patients. TOPRA offers an extensive range of regulatory affairs education and professional development, both for members and the wider regulatory community, in human medicines, vaccines, diagnostics, medical devices and veterinary sectors.
- Continuous maintenance and improvement of TOPRA websites and other social and digital presence
- Co-ordinate, create and deliver engaging content and imagery across newsletters, eComms and web pages
- Deliver social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Improve membership and stakeholder user experience and engagement
- Implement stratified contact databases for targeted campaigns
- Develop and build a knowledge of iMIS (our CRM), RISE (CMS) and bulk emailing system (Informz) to harness the benefits of targeted Comms.
You will have:
- Proven track record demonstrating outstanding web and editorial skills in a B2B or association environment
- Education to degree level and/or equivalent qualifications
- An analytical outlook with a systematic approach
- Experience in multi-tasking projects and managing deadlines
- A sound understanding of databases, websites and how they underpin digital engagement activities
- An appetite to learn in a team environment and a willingness to try out new software and multimedia to improve marketing and comms performance
- High competence in CMS, databases, HTML, relevant software, such as Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office
- Experience ideally of bulk mailing services, such as Informz, iMIS database and RISE content management systems.
To find out more about the role and apply please go to https://www.topra.org/digital-lead
If you are committed to personal development and can work in a mainly office environment, we will offer you the chance to develop with our Comms team to broaden your versatility and skills. TOPRA offers a competitive salary, pension and life insurance package, plus a team of dedicated and friendly colleagues working to further excellence in healthcare regulatory affairs with a European focus.