Temporary Marketing Assistant – 4 Month Contract – Full Time
6 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Assistant
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a small busy in-house marketing team. We are looking for an enthusiastic and very organised person with strong copywriting skills, some experience working with social media platforms and a website content management system.
You will provide support and work closely with our Marketing Executive, as well as assist our Group Marketing Manager and design team in daily activities and campaigns. You will need to have a flexible approach to workload and be able to multitask and juggle new priorities as they come up.
Key tasks include;
• Updating the website, using a content management system (WordPress).
• Assistance with uploading events to the website using e-availability.
• Produce engaging copy and assist with the creation of the monthly e-newsletter, promotional e-shots, website and customer surveys, using Campaign Monitor and Survey Monkey.
• Assistance with the day-to-day running of social media channels including scheduling posts and analysing insights. Generate ideas, assist with creating content and managing competitions.
• Manage centre requests and the delivery of marketing material; ensuring they receive their material on time.
• Collate and summarise feedback/statistics on campaigns, website, emails and events.
• Responding daily to consumer comments /messages on our social media channels and customer service emails.
• Assist with the management of external printing and maintenance of marketing material stock levels at Group Office including POS paper, gift cards, shelf barkers, comp slips etc. and liaise directly with printers. Plus other administration duties.
The successful candidate will have;
• Excellent organisation and administration skills
• Strong copy writing skills and attention to detail
• Experience of using website content management systems, ideally Word Press
• Experience of updating social media business accounts e.g. Hootsuite
• Personal approach with a can-do attitude
• Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
• Be educated to degree level or have a marketing qualification e.g. CIM
• Experience of working within marketing, web or PR role
• Some experience of retailing or hospitality, where customer service is vital.
• An affinity with gardening and an appreciation of the good it can do in our communities
Apply for Temporary Marketing Assistant – 4 Month Contract – Full Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly