Account Administrator - Marketing Administrator
2 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Assistant
As the Account Administrator you will provide efficient administrative support to support our team in delivering client campaigns and events. To achieve this, you will be focused on delivering excellent customer service to internal team members, agency partners and suppliers.
Revere is a technology marketing agency in Marlow, focused on providing its clients – and employees – with a better experience. Together, we accelerate the success of B2B technology.
We have built excellent relationships with global leaders in the Tech Industry. We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to advise our clients on the most effective activities to help achieve their business goals.
You will have great people skills and be a confident team player. The role will be varied, and you’ll work with multiple team members across a variety of projects. If you are looking for a role where you will become a key part of our organisation, please read on.
Working in a vibrant marketing agency means every day will be different. However, as part of your typical day, you will complete the following tasks:
A typical day
- Correctly enter and maintain client data in the CRM system
- Maintenance of weekly status reports
- Creation of client meeting/call agendas and contact reports
- Accurate and efficient scheduling and task management for Account Managers
- Providing data and reporting to support the Account team
- Supporting the logistics and management of client events
- Sourcing and working with suppliers to support project requirements
- Creating and maintaining project performance reports
- Manage the uploading of PO’s and other documentation for the project approval process
- Supporting Account Managers with project work
- Managing account related guides, reference documents and portal access
Ideally, you will have the following:
- Strong organisational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Effective multi tasker, able to prioritise conflicting responsibilities
- Team player with a high level of dedication
- Able to work unsupervised on own initiative to meet tight deadlines
- A can-do attitude, staying calm under pressure in a fast paced, changing environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, good telephone manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive starting salary including a yearly performance related pay review.
- Health and wellbeing package including private healthcare and discounts on gym membership, spa usage and wearables.
- The flexibility to “work anywhere,” all our operations can be managed remotely, and you can work from a location that suits you.
- A structured, tailored personal development process (PDP) including regular training sessions from internal and external subject leaders.
- LinkedIn Learning subscription providing access to over 13,000 courses and financial support to pursue external qualifications, if required.
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme.
- A workplace pension scheme.
- 25 days leave (plus bank holidays).
Apply for Account Administrator - Marketing Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly