Marketing Executive (German, French or Italian speaking)
Your new company
This role is working with a well-known Asset Management firm based in London
Your new role
This is an excellent opportunity for a German, French or Italian speaking individual to be part of the firms EU expansion. You will be supporting and delivering integrated marketing initiatives particularly focused on the firms' retail and institutional distribution channels to help deliver business objectives and sales targets. A few of the key areas you will be working on include:
- Marketing support & delivery
- KPI's & MI
- Budget Monitoring
- Campaign bench marking
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be fluent either German, French or Italian
- Financial Services/ Professional Services experience is essential
- Experience of project planning campaigns in the UK and international locations such as Europe
- Experience in supporting & executing campaign plans, demonstrating innovation & commercial awareness
- Strong communications skills & ability to compile compelling marketing communications (in English & German)
- Experience of monitoring marketing budgets & invoice management
- Aware of the regulations & legislation governing advertising standards
- A self-starter with outstanding communications skills & attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience. There is also a benefits package and a bonus included.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.