E-Commerce Merchandiser for well established Dorset business
Your new company
I've been engaged by a fast-growing E-Commerce business to recruit a skilled eCommerce Merchandiser to work from their modern head office location in Dorset. It's a unique opportunity to work for an online technology first organisation who are looking to challenge some of the biggest names in industry. The role is open to someone who has a minimum of 3 years' experience working on eCommerce platforms/marketplaces, have a fundamental understanding of selling online and have a passion for problem solving and helping people.
Your new role
- Working closely with Buying on key tasks to drive trading activity
- Working closely with Marketing to increase product sales by recommending high performing products
- Enriching data across multiple sites
- Managing new product launches and repeatedly optimising product content
- Owning category templates and sort orders
- Writing and building on existing / new Merchandising processes.
- Managing promotions to analyse stock and recommend product lines to go into site-wide and category specific sales, as well as Marketing for digital roll out.
- Analysing product returns, Google Analytics data and other wonderful data points to drive action.
- Reporting on competitor analysis and campaign performance to highlight key wins and areas for improvement.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in working with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets is preferred, but we also provide training to really hone and improve your skills.
- Previous use of an e-commerce backend system and Google Analytics is desirable but not essential.
- Logical thinking and top-class investigative skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility as well as the ability and willingness to learn new systems and processes.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent Company Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Free parking and cycle to work scheme
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now and ask for Tom Bletso, our specialist Marketing & Comms recruiter. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.