Digital Marketing and Web Specialist
2 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing and Web Specialist, Market Deeping -
The Opportunity - Digital Marketing and Web Specialist
A rapidly growing consumer company are looking for a passionate and driven digital marketer to join their thriving online brand and promote the company across digital channels. This role has a big focus on website activity and also analytics, whilst ensuring all communications are aligned with company tone to create a memorable brand feel.
- At least 3 years experience within a digital position, with a big focus on web and ecommerce
- A demonstrable understanding of monitoring and reporting on PPC, whilst also supporting external agencies with PPC execution
- Your SEO experience will have a strong focus around on and off page optimisation, copywriting for SEO, keyword research, link building, gap analysis and more
- It is essential you will have a data-driven mindset with exceptional understanding of Google Analytics and are data driven. You’ll be confident reporting on digital activities
- An expert background in overseeing optimised websites and ensuring growing traffic across platforms
- Given the focus on agency relationships, highly capable communications skills are crucial
- A passion for consumer marketing would be beneficial
- Supporting the wider marketing team to devise and deliver a fantastic marketing strategy for this online consumer brand
- Taking responsibility for SEO campaigns, and regular keyword research, link building etc
- Executing a wide range of engaging and compelling digital campaigns to drive brand feel and drive brand awareness
- Consistently reporting on the results of all digital campaigns, especially across SEO, PPC and web
- Working alongside the wider team to ensure strong website traffic
- Creating strong copy for SEO and brand purposes and ensuring all external communications fit with the brands tone
- Working collaboratively with key agency partners
- Brining positivity to your marketing and working in a highly collaborative manor, staying up to date with trends and invested in the brand journey
Due to the location of their Lincolnshire based office this role is commutable from Peterborough, Market Deeping, Oakham, King’s Lynn, Spalding, Wisbech, Grantham, Corby and Kettering.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Digital Marketing and Web Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly