UK Content Marketing Manager
Our client, listed in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100, is a leading online e-commerce platform.
With offices in Brighton, Berlin and Brooklyn, they are seeking an experienced content marketing manager to contribute to their growth. If you’re an innovative thinker with a passion for supporting creativity, we would love to hear from you. You’ll be working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment that includes local and global teams.
As a visual storyteller and experienced content marketing manager, you will work with the Head of UK Marketing, colleagues in the central content team, and external agencies and content producers. You will effectively deliver content plans and strategies to help reach and engage customers, delivering content that supports the local marketing plan.
- Plan content based on insight from the community
- Manage and produce content in line with the content strategy, maintaining rigorous planning and production processes to ensure quality content out on time and on budget
- Think strategically and creatively about new ways to increase relevance and introduce our brand to new audiences
- Work with internal and external teams on the creation and execution of content to support key messaging
- Work with the analytics team to understand our customers and define audiences to deliver targeted, insights-driven plans
- Collaborate with a team of external content contributors and distributors to enable us to increase our content output and reach
- Track and measure our content, social and SEO programs and optimize resources against objectives and budget
- Manage the publishing of content to the Content Hub CMS
- Produce, edit or oversee on-product copy, original content articles, advertising, printed collateral in written or video format
- Manage the scheduling and publishing of the client’s organic global social media presence across LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and forums to drive engagement, awareness and transparency
- Working with influencers and content creators to execute content on behalf of the client across external channels.
- Managing fee/rental agreements in return for content.
- Demonstrate solid experience in strategic content planning across multiple channels
- Demonstrate the ability to work alongside and collaborate with a team of both internal and external content producers; film, photography, copywriting and design
- Meticulously detail-oriented, with high standards for brand, messaging, quality, and consistency of content
- Extremely organised and possess the ability and desire to work in close cooperation to achieve results
- Ability to make timely decisions, anticipate problems and provide creative solutions
- Experience in creating visual content using software such as Adobe Creative Cloud software or similar (photoshop, premier pro etc)- videos and stills - from brief through to delivery.
- Knowledge of Creatives motivations, behaviours and interests
Even Better If
- Knowledgeable in SEO best practices to ensure content is optimised
- Comfortable hosting IG Lives and talking to camera on Social Videos