UK Senior Marketing Manager
Our client, listed in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100, is a leading online e-commerce platform.
With offices in Brighton, Berlin and Brooklyn, they are seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to contribute to their growth. If you’re an innovative thinker with a passion for supporting creativity, we would love to hear from you. You’ll be working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment that includes local and global teams.
We’re looking for an experienced marketeer to join our UK team. You will bring your experience, knowledge and energy to integrated marketing campaigns from strategy to execution. You will report directly to the Head of UK Marketing and work cross-functionally with our international marketing, product, customer experience, and operations teams to drive brand awareness and performance marketing efforts in the UK and globally, and enhance our marketing and business performance.
- Drive development and execution of integrated marketing programs that include but are not limited to awareness and performance marketing campaigns, online and in-person events, industry initiatives, PR and digital (media, email, social, and content)
- Assess customer needs, the competitive landscape, and help define the US customer proposition differentiated by segment
- Work with the analytics team to understand US customers and define audiences to deliver targeted, insights-driven plans
- Apply your expertise to craft and deliver timely and locally relevant content and campaigns
- Manage relevant agencies and 3rd parties in the execution of programs
- Track and measure marketing programs and optimize resources against objectives and budget
- Think strategically and creatively about new ways to increase relevance and introduce our brand to new audiences
- Relevant marketing experience, including experience with integrated marketing program planning, execution, and reporting
- Experience with brand building as well as performance marketing
- Experience with content planning and creation
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience in vendor management
- Strong project management skills with excellent attention to detail
Even Better If
- Experience with re-commerce or marketplace brands