UK Social and Community Manager
Our client, listed in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100, is a leading online e-commerce platform.
With offices in Brighton, Berlin and Brooklyn, they are seeking an experienced social media and online community manager to contribute to their growth. If you’re an innovative thinker with a passion for supporting creativity, we would love to hear from you. You’ll be working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment that includes local and global teams.
We’re looking for an experienced social media and online community manager. You’ll be responsible for bringing the the clients brand to life on social and forums with your passion for visual storytelling.
- Build brand awareness and support marketing campaigns through highly responsive, one-on-one engagement across all social platforms and online forums / communities
- Apply your expertise to lead and participate in online discussions and to ensure that we are responding appropriately to new releases and relevant trends
- Embody our brand values and brand voice while engaging with communities
- Leverage a deep understanding of platform capabilities to plan and deliver content, with the goal of growing our online communities and expanding our reach
- Manage the content social media calendar for the US and input into global plans
- Write and publish content on social platforms and online forums
- Appear as a subject matter expert in video content
- Respond to inquiries and comments across social channels, and collaborate with our customer experience team according to guidelines in order to resolve customer service issues and strengthen existing and potential customer relationships
- Support influencer marketing through online research and identifying highly-engaged brand enthusiasts, and helping to facilitate outreach and tracking
- Deliver reports on platform performance and share community insights to inform marketing planning and content development
- Some availability during off hours (nights and weekends) for community management and online/in-person community management may be needed
- Proven track record of relevant social media and community management experience
- Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills
- Proficiency with a wide range of social platforms and social analytics, with experience managing them natively and through publishing tools
- Keen sense of judgement and good problem-solving skills
- Experience delivering content in a brand voice
- Excellent attention to detail and organization