Senior Marketing Coordinator
1 day left
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
Exciting Senior Marketing Officer for a Leading Property/Real Estate Company!
Your new company
Your new company is an international leading developer who specialise in new build and refurbishment of high end projects across London. The company's operations comprise six core businesses - ports and related services; property and hotels; retail; infrastructure; energy and telecommunications.
Your new role
You will be coming into the business as a senior marketing officer as an all-rounder marketer. You will be reporting into the chief marketing officer and will be assisting the Sales & Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing Manager in daily activities of the sales and marketing department, relating to the various construction projects.
Some of your responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist with the creation of marketing literature including editing, proof reading and supplying content to ensure material is current, valid and accurate
- Co-ordinate with sales agents, media buyers and PR companies for launch events
- Maintain development websites and property portals, ensuring all images, copy, price lists and sales messages are up to date
- Assist with the production of development literature including leaflets, banner ads, window displays
- Oversee departmental administration such as arranging sign offs from department heads, verifying invoice and procurement system management
- Attend meetings and VC meetings and review minutes
- Organise marketing collateral relating to launches including invitations, mini brochures and HTML emails
- Day to day liaison with the sales teams on site to ensure that they are fully stocked with brochures and other marketing collateral
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you must have all of the following requirements:
- Strong marketing mix
- 3+ years marketing experience within the property/real estate (particularly within luxury new developer, estate agency or high end residential schemes) is essential
- Strong knowledge of the London property market
- Previous experience of working for an international company
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills
- Experience in both print and digital - ie. Production of invitations, brochures, leaflets, banner ads etc.
- Experience in the researching and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Experience in overseeing and developing marketing campaigns from end to end
- Strong content writing skills
- Must be competent in social media channels (ie. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- Experience in email marketing
Please note, once the pandemic has passed, there is NO flexible working available and will be purely office based in Battersea. You MUST be at a commutable distance or happy to commute to Battersea 5 days a week
What you'll get in return
- Competitive base salary between £35k-£45k, dependent on experience
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Attractive benefits including:
- Attractive pension
- Private Healthcare
- Numerous shopping discounts
- Free gym membership
- And much more!
- On top of your salary and benefits, you will be working for a really fun and exciting company who is rapidly growing and looking to develop their employees' career
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly