Product Marketing Lead
Product Marketing Lead
Silverfin is the cloud platform that makes accountants more successful. Our advanced technology is powering the digital transformation of the world’s leading firms and their clients.
Silverfin improves the efficiency, competitiveness and profitability of compliance services. But that’s only half the story. Leading firms use Silverfin to power their advisory services too. Looking at data and trends, right across the client portfolio is easy and automatic alerts warn of risks or identify opportunities to give advice, or sell additional services.
We call this connected accounting and our customers tell us Silverfin has made their day-to-day business better and given them the data, tools, and time, they need to deliver the advisory services and insights their clients really value.
For this reason, we have been referred to as the “Salesforce for financial data” by TechCrunch.
Silverfin is proud to be the cloud platform over 650 accounting firms internationally rely on including global brands like Deloitte and Grant Thornton.
In 2020, we raised significant Series B investment from Hg, a leading European software investor and expert in the tax and accounting sector. This investment is supporting and accelerating our expansion internationally as we respond to growing demand for our service around the world.
We’re looking for an outstanding and ambitious Product Marketing Lead to join our commercial hub team in London.
Reporting to the SVP Marketing, you will lead the design and execution of our product marketing strategy and initiatives globally working closely with our marketing, product, sales, partner and customer success departments.
You’ll also work with our Product Managers and Sales Enablement function to create our external product messaging; content and launch plans.
We’re looking for someone who is experienced, self-motivated, confident making decisions and happy working on their own initiative. Oh and you’ll love digging into the technology and helping us find a way to turn the tech into compelling messaging that excites customers and prospects.
We are looking for someone with specific experience in driving product marketing for a b2b technology company (ideally SaaS, better still fintech SaaS). You will know what great looks like and be motivated to help us build this.
We are growing fast as a business and need a leader for product marketing that can create effective strategy and lead execution. You need to love to think and do. In return you will be working within a close knit, and supportive marketing team, and have the budget and resources you need to get the job done well.
If you love product marketing, have an entrepreneurial mindset, and love being hands-on - this is the role for you.
What You’ll Do
- Develop our product marketing strategy and own its delivery. This is an exciting greenfield opportunity so there is no ‘manual’ to follow. You will be expected to grab the opportunity and make it your own.
- Create our product messaging and develop it over time.
- Track competitors, and industry issues, and respond appropriately.
- Develop a deep understanding of how customers use our platform, the benefits they experience and the future opportunities they want to unlock. Then bring that to our messaging.
- Work with the product management and our sales enablement team to develop the release and launch plan for new features and services to customers, partners and prospects.
- Working with the wider marketing team, develop content to support all stages of the sales cycle e.g. sales decks; battlecards; use cases; spec sheets; FAQs; demos; videos etc..
- Inform our thought leadership agenda with product and competitor perspective.
- Present and demo the platform at trade and owned events, webinars etc.
- Support sales enablement, by delivering product training and pre-sales (as required)
- 5+ years of successful, hands-on product marketing experience ideally in a leadership role
- Experience in SaaS, fintech software or the wider technology sector
- A love of execution and delivering results
- Strong communication skills both written, spoken and visual
- Attention to detail
- Experience managing a budget and roadmap
- Ability to prioritise your workload and self-manage
- Happy working in a small team where roles and responsibilities are fluid and you have the opportunity to turn your hand to many things
- Confidence operating in a matrix management environment
- Experience managing a team (directly and indirectly)
- Experience with a fast-growth international brand
- Comfortable using marketing automation software and CMS (ideally Hubspot), Salesforce and Adobe Creative Cloud apps
So What’s In It For You?
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Competitive salary with additional benefits including private medical healthcare
- Generous personal training allowance
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday
- Home Office Budget for non-remote employees
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (usually once a month for the remainder of 2021)
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam
“Ultimately we’re building a central nervous system for financial advisory and services firms, paving the way for us to become the first real-time monitor of businesses’ financial data.” - Silverfin co-founder Joris Van Der Gucht.