7 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
Silverfin is the cloud platform that makes accountants more successful. Our advanced technology is powering the digital transformation of the world’s leading firms and their clients.
Silverfin improves the efficiency, competitiveness and profitability of compliance services. But that’s only half the story. Leading firms use Silverfin to power their advisory services too. Looking at data and trends, right across the client portfolio is easy and automatic alerts warn of risks or identify opportunities to give advice, or sell additional services.
We call this connected accounting and our customers tell us Silverfin has made their day-to-day business better and given them the data, tools, and time, they need to deliver the advisory services and insights their clients really value.
For this reason, we have been referred to as the “Salesforce for financial data” by TechCrunch.
Silverfin is proud to be the cloud platform over 650 accounting firms internationally rely on including global brands like Deloitte and Grant Thornton.
In 2020, we raised significant Series B investment from Hg, a leading European software investor and expert in the tax and accounting sector. This investment is supporting and accelerating our expansion internationally as we respond to growing demand for our service around the world.
We’re looking for an outstanding and ambitious Field Marketing Manager to join our commercial team in London. We need someone to come in and lead our UK demand marketing activity. You’ll also be expected to work on additional corporate and product marketing projects.
This is the ideal role for someone who has a great track record developing campaigns, and building sales pipeline, and is looking for a new challenge to define strategy as well as be accountable for effective execution in a fast growth company.
You’ll also need to be self-motivated, confident making decisions and happy working on your own initiative. We are a close knit team but a small one with a big job to do so you'll be expected to roll-up your sleeves and get stuck in - if you love to think and do, you'll fit right in.
This role would be an ideal next step for an experienced marketing exec with strong digital and B2B skills who thinks it’s time they had much more responsibility and wants to be in the driving seat.
What You’ll Do
- Work with sales, and the wider marketing team, to generate demand for Silverfin. You’ll be responsible for lead generation and marketing effectiveness.
- Define and own the execution of our marketing plan for the region.
- Review our marketing channels (digital and offline) and adjust our approach for maximum success.
- Track competitors, and industry issues, and respond appropriately.
- Working with the wider marketing team, develop content to support all stages of the sales cycle.
- Manage: local events; agency and content writers, PR and communications, and our investment in media and professional body advertising and sponsorships.
- Manage a local content calendar, social channels, website, marketing automation and reporting.
- You’ll also work on global projects – demand campaigns, product and corporate marketing.
- 5+ years of successful, hands-on marketing experience with a focus on B2B demand generation.
- Experience in software or wider technology sector, preferably with a fast-growth international brand. Cloud and/or accounting or fintech would be ideal.
- A love of execution and delivering results.
- Strong communication skills both written, spoken and visual.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience managing a budget.
- Ability to prioritise your workload and self-manage.
- Happy working in a small team where roles and responsibilities are fluid and you have the opportunity to turn your hand to many things.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms; Hubspot (or other leading marketing automation platforms); Salesforce; Hootsuite; Google Analytics and Adwords; LinkedIn Campaign Manager or equivalent technologies. And if you know how to use key Adobe Creative Cloud apps that would be fantastic too.
So What’s In It For You?
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Competitive salary with additional benefits including private medical healthcare
- Generous personal training allowance
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday
- Home Office Budget for non-remote employees
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (usually once a month for the remainder of 2021)
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam
“Ultimately we’re building a central nervous system for financial advisory and services firms, paving the way for us to become the first real-time monitor of businesses’ financial data.” - Silverfin co-founder Joris Van Der Gucht.