Senior Bid Manager (Nottingham, Birmingham, Manchester)
Senior Bid Manager – brand new role in major national law firm. Can be based Nottingham, Birmingham or Manchester.
This national law firm has and entrepreneurial spirit where innovation thrives. It has ambitious expansion plans and in order to help it achieve those goals it is recruiting a new Senior Bid Manager to be part of the firm’s impressive bid function.
The role is a strategic role and will involve:
- End-to-end bid management from advising on “bid no bid”, through to final presentation;
- Bid planning and developing win themes;
- Writing and editing bid content;
- Coaching and running dress rehearsals for pitch presentations;
- Developing bid best practice and improving bid process.
Ideally, you will be based in the firm’s Nottingham office but could also be based in Birmingham or Manchester.
You will have strong bid management experience gained in the professional services sector, ideally with law firm experience. You will have excellent writing skills and strong project management skills
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at 07976 659 170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.