- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
BioAtlantis require an experienced Marketing Manager to drive its market expansion worldwide. The company currently services the crop biostimulant market, primarily targeting the reduction of oxidative stress. This is critical to reduce the impact of climate change on food production. This role requires strong management expertise to develop strategies that penetrate the market. Expertise is required to handle product branding, consumer demand generation, developing marketing tools, accurate and timely advertising and promotion programs, collaborating with sales team and execute marketing campaigns, create and regularly monitor digital marketing and optimization of website contents etc.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing, positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and enabling the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure they are aligned and work efficiently to generate and close opportunities.
- Work closely with senior management & territory sales managers using offline and online marketing to create effective campaigns.
- Drive awareness and usage of BioAtlantis products.
- Manage strong relationships with key customers/markets.
- Work closely with all the territory sales managers to come to the best decisions on positioning and message in line with the organisation's vision.
- Perform appropriate market research which helps BioAtlantis to clarify the messaging and identify the customer's requirements.
- Obtain insights into customers' usage of current products, competitors and untapped opportunities.
- Create a Marketing Budget with targets and deliverables.
- Use market research data to optimise product placement.
- Establish budgets, performance metrics and tracking systems for regular analysis and reporting.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies for existing and new customers.
- Drive sales through creative co-marketing, using social media and email campaigns.
- Plan and participate in the launch of marketing campaigns which involve several different departments.
Product positioning and messaging
- Lead the clarification of value proposition and USP message to the market.
- Ensure accurate and prominent representation of the brand across digital platforms and partner messaging.
- Brief the press and PR teams about existing and new products.
Sales enablement and collateral
- Develop product marketing collateral to communicate the value of using BioAtlantis products to retailer & producer.
- Create attractive and suitable marketing material for the sales team, thereby enabling them to sell effectively with a consistent message.
- Communicate the vision and value of BioAtlantis products to customers and the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Over 8 years of experience in Marketing with at least 4 years in a senior role.
- A proven track record in achieving ambitious growth targets.
- Ability to build trust and think strategically.
- Ability to depict concepts in visual form.
- A creative thinker who is relationship-focused and understands the value of Sales & Marketing alignment.
- Experience with various sales tools essential.
- Customer focused: Ability to understand the customer’s perspective in order to better understand their requirements.
- Education: Marketing or related degree.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken. Preferably will have a second language.
- Excellent proof reading skills and attention to detail.
- Location: Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland.
- Permanent full-time.
- Salary will reflect the position.
To apply: Please email a CV and brief cover letter by 30th April, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly