Business Development Executive
- Job Role
- Business Development Manager
We are delighted to be working once more with a well-known International FMCG business. They have offices and colleagues all over the world and have a very strong reputation.
Reporting into the Head of Market, this is a role aimed with bringing their Tier Three clients - infrequent spenders/users of their products - up and developing them into Tier Two - regular purchasers - of products and services.
- Work with a Business Development Manager on a range of SME Health & beauty brands
- Answer queries and be proactive in finding reasons to ring clients and sell in services and products
- Manage ad-hoc research projects and develop on-going partnerships
- Grow relationships with many stakeholders both internally and externally You will
You'll ideally have sales and customer relationship experience from a b2b environment, you may have worked agency side already. You will be a quick learner with a positive, growth mindset. It goes without saying you'll have first class communications and negotiating skills and a desire to succeed and forge a career.
Apply for Business Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly