Start date: Early May
Organisation: Local Government
Contract length: 3 months rolling
Full time: Monday to Friday
Your new role
For this role, you will work with the borough's Council-House Delivery Team to coordinate and implement housing-related consultations, including overseeing the design, production and distribution of consultation materials. You will implement a comprehensive engagement service to inform stakeholders about home building projects in the borough. A key part of the role will be to support the Housing Engagement Team in the delivery of wider engagement and communication activities related to the council's overall communications strategy.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previously worked on public sector projects in an engagement role.
- A background of building effective relationships with colleagues both internally and externally and providing professional communications advice to a range of people at all levels.
- Knowledge of methods of communicating both to Members, staff, wider stakeholders including the public and the media.
- Understanding and commitment to equality of opportunity and diversity issues and able to implement these in the delivery of projects.
- Ability to accurately summarise and convey complex information to a diverse audience
- Self-starter with proactive attitude
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact me on the details below. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking to a new position, feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.