E-Commerce Executive, Market Harborough -
A leading, global and expanding retail organisation based in Market Harborough are looking for a capable E-Commerce Coordinator to join their dynamic digital team and take ownership of the impressive E-Commerce platform, to optimise a positive onsite customer experience and customer retention.
They’re based in bespoke built, stunning office, filled with an innovative and very driven team, offering great benefits.
- You will have a minimum of 3-5 years experience within an ecommerce position, coming in from a consumer facing company
- Confident skills within Hybris, Shopify, Magneto and similar CMS Systems
- Demonstrable experience within Google Analytics and delivering actionable reports
- Ability to managing sizable ecomm campaigns from seasonal sales, to new releases!
- Skilled capabilities within consider conversion tools and user experience
- A love for digital and a passion for exceptional customer experience
- Managing a sizeable ecommerce platform for a leading retail brand with a plethora of exciting campaigns
- Ensuring all errors are resolver efficiently and seamlessly with customer journey at the forefront
- Executing a range of optimisation projects to ensure the site is aligned with the goals for the digital marketing strategy
- Continuously monitoring the site performance and offering constructive feedback to drive improvements
- Deliver weekly and seasonal uploads of products, ensuring content and images are accurate and compelling
- Liaising with external team and agencies to ensure consistency and further developing the site to ensure all digital pages are on brand and in brief
- Regularly demonstrating your capable experience in CMS systems
Ts & Cs
Due to the location of the Market Harborough based office, this role is commutable from Corby, Kettering, Oundle, Market Harborough, Northampton, Leicester, Oakham, Melton Mowbray and Peterborough.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.