Business Development Manager, Law Firm (Corporate)
- Job Role
- Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager aligned to leading mid-cap corporate team in innovative high profile law firm. Great role for a senior exec stepping up.
If you’re looking for something a bit different, this well-known boutique law firm could be for you. It is well known for its creative and innovative marketing, interesting work and clients. It also prides itself on a diverse culture.
In this Business Development Manager work act as the strategic partner to the firm’s leading corporate practice (M&A and private equity). This will involve:
- Identifying existing and new clients and intermediaries for growth and develop plans accordingly;
- Identifying and developing practice specific products and services;
- Improving the marketing capability of the lawyers;
- Creative bids and proposals;
- Content creation and developing channels to market;
- Developing the firm’s profile through PR, campaigns and thought leadership.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Business Development Executive stepping up. You will need previous experience in a BD role within the professional services sector including client development and pitch/proposal preparation and coaching. You will have the energy, drive and creativity to really deliver and enjoy being part of a team where innovation thrives.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at 07976 659 170 or email email@example.com.
Apply for Business Development Manager, Law Firm (Corporate)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly