Digital Communications Manager
Organisation: NHS Trust
Day rate: £220 - £250
Contract length: 4 - 6 months
Full time: Monday to Friday
Location: Central London
Your new role
The Digital Communications Manager will assume day-to-day responsibility for managing the project to redevelop our website, working closely with the Head of Digital Communications and Patient Information. The post holder will work with clinicians and managers to ensure provision of the best possible patient experience and service delivery. A key role will be the rigorous definition and oversight of the projects including risk and issue management. The post holder will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective management of interdependencies and delivery of objectives.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previously worked in a digital communications position for a large public sector organisation.
- Evidence of managing successful project and / or operational performance and improvement
- Project management experience in managing complex services including design, development, implementation
- Management of change in a multiple stakeholder environment.
- Experience of managing complex budgets from a range of income sources and demonstrable evidence of individual, team, financial, process and change management.
- Extensive experience in a communications environment.
- Extensive experience of managing and developing Internet and Intranet sites with a strong understanding of content management systems and good practice.
- Must have solid experience of Drupal.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact me on the details below. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking to a new position, feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.