Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive
You will join us as a Senior Social Media Executive and manage the day-to-day running of clients’ social programmes, ensuring the use of compelling owned and open source content to engage identified audiences. You will create, deliver and optimise social programmes to a high standard to achieve agreed targets and report success on a continual basis. You will consistently identify new ways to boost social media performance and bring new ideas and recommendations aligned with the clients’ business objectives.
What we would like you to do:
- Day-to-day management of client’s social feeds including the curation of a compelling, interesting and newsworthy content to engage identified end-audiences
- Design, deliver and optimise social media campaigns aligned to business objectives working alongside our in-house creative team
- Take ownership of event social media management by providing expert advice on how to execute across social media, setting tangible objectives and delivering campaigns effectively
- Effectively advise how a client should respond to negative or difficult social media questions and takes the lead when a social media crisis hits keeping all relevant contacts informed
- Design, deliver and optimise paid social media campaigns
- Identify opportunities to provide additional digital services or new social media campaign ideas
- Build strong client relationships and acts as the first port of call for any social media enquiries
- Provide expert consultancy proactively and reactively demonstrate social media skills
- Attend client calls and meetings to provide an update on social campaign performance
- Provide clients with advice and recommendations on social media best practice
- Confidently articulate and present social media recommendations
- Create regular social reports using established templates to showcase results and performance against targets to clients
- Build, maintain and develop productive relationships with influencers, bloggers and vloggers as required
- Monitor online conversations to identify opportunities for clients to get involved in online discussions to engage and influence audiences
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- Demonstrable experience in designing, delivering and optimising B2B social media campaigns and are able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to write good, clear copy with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong understanding and experience of executing B2B paid social media campaigns
- Wider knowledge and understanding of how key digital and marketing communication methods integrate
- Previous experience of using Sprout Social or equivalent to schedule and plan content and using other publishing or reporting tools such as Google Analytics, HubSpot and Business Manager
About Whiteoaks International:
At Whiteoaks, we provide a complete range of PR, digital and content services to technology clients in the retail, fintech, enterprise IT and security industries, to name just a few. We guarantee better results from our clients’ tech PR investment.
As well as offering a competitive salary, we offer 24 days paid leave each year, with the option to buy or sell up to five days, 4% company pension contributions, flexible working, a range of salary sacrifice schemes and access to a variety of high-street discounts. When we return to the office, we will be restocking our fridge with soft drinks, refilling our coffee machine and restarting our weekly deliveries of fresh fruit and croissants!
We are currently working remotely, and we intend to remain that way until social distancing measures are withdrawn in the UK. When we return to the office, we will take the best bits of remote working but also foster face to face collaboration, with the intention that you will be in the office for a minimum of 60% of your working week.
Location: Hook, Hampshire RG27 9XA
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000 to £30,000 per annum
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER AND WELCOME APPLICATIONS FROM PEOPLE FROM ALL BACKGROUNDS, GENDERS, ABILITIES AND ETHNICITIES. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Copywriter, Social Media, Digital Marketing, Content Marketer, Copy Writer, Copywriter, Social Media Platforms, Sprout, B2B, Business to Business etc.