Account Executive, Hertford -
The Company – Account Executive
Our client is a global consumer marketing agency based in Hertford, Hertfordshire, who are seeking a dynamic people-person to excel within their growing team!
The agency has an incredible and unique culture; with a supportive nature and ideas focus being at the forefront. It is a varied and fast-paced environment, so you need to be driven and hungry to learn and build relationships!
The Role – Account Executive
Reporting into the Account Director and working within their team of circa 20, you’ll be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients, attending meetings and events when required.
- Completing marketing products for clients and in-house such as content writing, promotional marketing production, website editing, running campaigns and using the CMS to set up video and content schedules.
- Prepare client-facing proposals and quotes, offer technical support, maintain the database and managing the client marketing portal.
Requirements – Account Executive
This is an exciting position for an Account Executive to bring to the team their minimum of 1-2 years’ experience, ideally working within an agency, consultancy or consumer industry.
- Have experience in relationship building, with excellent communications skills.
- Have creative experience in content creation, campaigns and digital marketing.
- Be familiar with working within a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ideally have a marketing or similar degree or qualification.
Due to the location of the offices and some travel being required, this role is only suitable to those with their own transport. Based in Hertford, easily commutable from Hertford, Stevenage, St Neots, Cambridge, Royston, Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Ware, Enfield, Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Romford and Brentwood, not to mention wider areas of Hertfordshire, Essex and east London.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.