Paid Media Manager
Paid Media Manager
Exeter, Devon (Currently remote working, moving to flexi-remote from June 2021 with 3 days flexi-remote and 2 days in their Exeter office)
Are you looking to develop your career in digital advertising with a pioneering business? Want to utilise your creativity and deliver paid media campaigns for a diverse customer base? If so, our client would love to hear from you.
Our client is a fun and growing creative business growth agency with offices in Exeter, Plymouth and Torquay. Driven by their commitment to excellence, they provide a complete range of marketing, design, digital and business growth services.
Our client is looking for a passionate Paid Media Manager to join their team of over 40 experts.
- Up to £24,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Great development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Flexi-time and remote working policies
- Company laptop and equipment
- Vibrant offices based in a convenient city centre location (when office based!)
- Agency shutdown at Christmas
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
You’ll be joining a company who offers excellent training and development opportunities, providing you with the chance to flourish in your area and move your career forward.
As a Paid Media Manager, you'll manage a range of paid advertising campaigns for the company’s clients, with the support of the Paid Media Executive and Account Management team.
You will design and plan effective paid media campaigns for an array of clients, monitoring and reporting on their progress to make improvements and optimise their performance.
You will build and execute Google and Bing Ads, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn campaigns, ensuring that the company’s clients love, value and understand paid media.
Reporting to the Head of Search, you will:
- Design and plan effective Paid Media campaigns for an array of clients
- Set up and manage Google/Bing Ads, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn campaigns
- Oversee keyword research, analysis and strategy
- A/B Test, optimise and improve campaign performance
- Provide regular recommendations to increase client's return on investment
- Effectively manage resources to deliver projects within set timelines and budgets
- Provide monthly and campaign reports to Account Managers and clients
- Communicate with the company’s Account Management team on client performance
- Write exciting and engaging advert content with exceptional attention to detail
- Ensure that the company’s clients love, value and understand paid media
- Share best practice with colleagues
- Attend meetings with customers when required
To be considered as a Paid Media Manager, you will need:
- Experience of Google and/or Bing Ad campaigns management on Search and Display networks (Google Ads Certified)
- Proven experience of managing successful Paid Social Media Advertising campaigns
(Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship management
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Creative and innovative thinker and problem solver
- The ability to increase CTR through well-crafted ad copy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Strong presentation skills would be beneficial to your application, as would experience of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
Other companies may call this role Pay Per Click Executive, Paid Search Executive, PPC Campaign Executive, PPC Specialist, or Digital Project Manager.
To apply for the role of Paid Media Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.