Digital Content Co-ordinator
Digital Content Co-ordinator, London / Work from Home – Up to £25K (9 month contract)
Are you a Digital Content Co-ordinator with expertise in both web and migration? This growing digital agency are looking for a Digital Content Co-ordinator who is ready for a new challenge, as you’ll be working with an internationally renowned brand on innovative digital builds.
We’re looking for a Digital Content Co-ordinator to support with a website platform migration project. A wealth of experience is not required but a can-do attitude, strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
This Digital Content Co-ordinator will work closely with a dedicated team of producers, developers and other Digital Content Co-ordinators. You’ll be responsible for editing and migrating content from a Tridion platform into Adobe Experience Manager. This Digital Content Co-ordinator will be a content guardian for our client, conducting functional and copy checks to ensure that the pages on the new website meet the brief requirements and copy standards.
We’re looking for a confident Digital Content Co-ordinator who’s able to work independently and as part of team, able to liaise directly with our clients where required to ensure that the project keeps moving and you have timely approvals. A methodical and organised Digital Content Co-ordinator, you’ll be able to work to tight deadlines without compromising quality. You are an engaging character that delivers results whilst paying close attention to detail, using the content management system to create effective pages that maximise SEO and are structured to create user-friendly web journeys.
This Digital Content Co-ordinator is someone with a passion for building consistent and reliable digital experiences, and who thinks the most interesting and effective way to deliver these is through balancing user needs with business goals.
This Digital Content Co-ordinator will be responsible for:
- Content editing and migration between Content Management Systems in line with defined sprint plan and daily stand ups
- Create briefs for the studio team where new assets or asset adjustments are required
- Work with production team to highlight gaps in your own briefs that are blocking progress
- Quality check that preview pages look as expected before being released to the client for sign off, this may include cross browser testing website pages and checking functionality is as expected with tickets created for resolution when required
- Co-ordinate approvals and asset requirements directly with the client
- Provide regular updates to the Project Manager about project progress
- Have an understanding of project risks and support the wider delivery team to mitigate them
- Keep Jira up to date with accurate use of swim lanes, status type and clear actions so that project progress is visible at a glance
- Use Jira to enable clear communications with the internal and client teams
- Working on-site at the client offices in Epsom (when Covid safe)
- Support on wider digital projects for this client and others, dependent on project progress and velocity (senior support will be provided)
This Digital Content Co-ordinator will have:
- Knowledge and understanding of Jira or similar ticketing systems required
- Knowledge and experience of working with Content Management platforms – minimum of 1 year experience
- Tridion and Adobe Experience Manager experience highly desirable
- Clear passion for digital technology and the use of content to guide digital transformation
- Excellent attention to detail and good command of the English language
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Knowledge around website layout, including key principles and best practices a bonus
- Pro-active and problem-solving nature
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS desirable
- Experience working in a digital agency desirable
- Experience working with enterprise level blue chip companies desirable
If you think you’re the Digital Content Co-ordinator we are looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible quoting JW999b when applying for this role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/