Strategic Sciences Director
Strategic Sciences Director, Central London – Up to £105K plus benefits
This amazing global strategic agency create groundbreaking marketing through data and technology. This Strategic Sciences Director will work at the intersection of technology, marketing, data, creativity, media and user experience.
This Strategic Sciences Director will work across Marketing Sciences, Transformation Consultancy, Customer Experience Management and Marketing Technology.
This Strategic Sciences Director will be joining an innovative, fast moving, creative and collaborative consultancy. They love solving difficult problems for clients by continuously challenging and supporting each other on their journey.
This Strategic Sciences Director will be joining an unrivalled expertise in combining Data Science, Technology and Creative to deliver exceptional results.
This Strategic Sciences Director will combine data expertise with a deep understanding of customers to make and facilitate the best marketing decisions. We are looking for a Strategic Sciences Director who really understands how data science intersects with decision making, and how that applies to real client problems.
This Strategic Sciences Director will be responsible for running projects helping to answer complex strategic questions using data; for persuading clients to follow the right data-driven strategy; helping continue their growth trajectory through pitching for new business and growing and retaining existing clients.
This Strategic Sciences Director will:
• Play a lead role in strategic thinking and decision making for leading clients, and explain your rationale in a compelling, thought-provoking way
• Develop the writing of strategic and advanced analytics roadmaps, prioritising clients’ time and budget
• Craft the creation of best-in-class statistically significant measurement and reporting to brief into your team to implement, and create a results-driven / test, learn and optimization culture for the client
• Stay abreast of industry trends and marketing technology ecosystems and be able to articulate those trends and systems to clients
• Productise the teams’ services into easy-to-understand and easy-to-buy products and credential
This Strategic Sciences Director will have:
• A bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative subject (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics) or Social Sciences
• 5+ years of related experience in statistical techniques such as predictive modeling and segmentation; ideally in a strategy consulting, marketing agency or management consulting practice.
• Strong management experience (and desire to manage and develop other people’s careers)
• Understand the art of possible in data science techniques
• Strong knowledge of experimental test design techniques
If you think you’re the Strategic Sciences Director that we’re looking for then please get in touch quoting job reference AP938.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/