Website Specialist (AEM)
Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with a leading global Investment Management who are looking for a Website Specialist for a 6 month contract (possibility for extension).
Your new role
In your new role as a Website Specialist you will be responsible for maintaining oversight of the organisations digital assets and taking responsibility of updating and publishing BAU content onto their websites across EMEA using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). You will be an expert in the AEM platform to help deliver their goal of being client-centric and support the delivery of the new platform and ongoing optimisation. You will deliver client-centric solutions and journeys with an understanding of UX principles. You will also work with Analytics team and local marketers to review website analytics and to suggest ways to optimise content and make improvements to the client experience.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive website management experience (content and technical enhancements)
- Be an expert with Adobe Experience Manger (AEM) CMS system. (This is essential)
- Industry experience within a B2B environment, ideally Financial Services (asset management an advantage) Understanding of UX principles
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of regulatory compliance processes
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive either £279 (Umbrella) Per Day and the opportunity to work alongside a leading asset manager. What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and salary expectations, I will contact you if your experience is relevant.
If this role isn't quite right and you are a marketing professional from Financial Services, Professional Services or Insurance - I would be keen to speak with you regarding other/future opportunities.