Digital Marketing Officer
Digital Marketing Officer (hybrid home & office working), Grantham -
A well-established and global financial organisation are looking for a digitally astute Digital Marketing Officer to join their sizeable marketing team and oversee key digital activities to drive new business.
You’ll be joining a busy and dynamic marketing team, offering an enriching working environment and strong flexible working (they can offer a blend of home and office working). Alongside a desirable benefits package.
- You’ll have at least 2-3 years digital marketing experience, executing digital activities across multi-channels
- Confident skills within PPC campaigns and managing campaign delivery, from creation through to analytical reports
- Knowledge of SEO best practises and implementation
- Demonstrable knowledge within web maintenance using WordPress and confident skills creating written content for platforms
- Comfortable ability to manage and deliver social media campaigns, end to end!
- Personable attitude and comfortable skills managing agency relationships
- A passion for digital and pushing your skills and knowledge
- Overseeing the deliver of key marketing activities across a mix of channels, including but not limited to, SEO, social media, PPC, email, affiliates and more
- Executing Google Analytics to track campaign success and recognise areas for improvement
- Performing keywork research and SEO implementation to optimise brand awareness
- Managing social media campaigns and also content to drive web traffic
- Monitoring and analysing the website and ensuring it’s optimised, efficient and you’re identifying any required improvements
- Creating content for a full mix of digital platforms and ensuring content is on brand
Ts & Cs
Due to the location of their Grantham based office, with a mix of office and home working, this role is commutable from Nottingham, Peterborough, Leicester, Melton Mowbray, Newark-on- Trent, Sleaford, Stamford, Bourne, Boston and most local areas.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.