We are delighted to be working once more with a well-known International FMCG business. They have offices and colleagues all over the world and have a very strong reputation.
Reporting into the Head of Research, you will manage their insight relationship with a well-known retailer and you will:
- Be the go-to insight specialist in-house
- Manage multiple stakeholder relationships, building, strong productive relationships
- Account and Project Management across multiple range events
- Deliver high quality analysis using loyalty data to understand and analyse dendograms to get to logical customer led needs
- Have the ability to challenge and influence using the data to ensure you are putting the shopper at the heart of the decision making
- Work with International stakeholders and managing and prioritising work loads
- Have a good understanding of ranging processes within a retailer
You will be self-motivated with a passion for shopper insights, using data and insights is natural for you.
You will need to be a strong communicator, driven by results and a keen interest in getting under the skin of how shoppers behave. You yes of the shopper using rich data to base your decisions on.
You will have an analytical mind and also be able to influence decisions by presenting with confidence and conviction your recommendations. You could be a b2c Insight Manager client side or agency, you'll have a minimum solid 3 years in Insight already under your belt.
Apply for Insight Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly