Campaign Marketing Manager
Campaign Marketing Manager, Peterborough -
A leading healthcare organisation, quite literally making huge changes to the life of patients and having recently made a huge push within marketing, rearing to transform customer engagement, re-build their CRM database and effectively change the way they communicate through integrated campaigns! They’re looking for a driven, effective and skilled Consumer Campaign Marketing Manager to join their team and play a pivotal part in the strategy of their upcoming changes.
Alongside a plethora of soft benefits and excellent career progression, this role can offer a mix of home and office working, very desirable bonus (20%) and a car allowance.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing consumer facing integrated marketing campaigns with the aim to retain and engage with customers!
- Collecting and reviewing data to recognise consumer behaviours and deliver targeted campaigns and offer valuable insight on future marketing plans
- Developing and overseeing a key social media strategy and yielding social for commercial benefit and engagement
- Inspiring the wider team to deliver best marketing practices and strive for the highest quality consumer engagement
- Building an automated communication platform for the database, demonstrating expert CRM skills and comfort within salesforce
- The ideal candidate will be coming in with at least 4 years consumer campaign marketing experience and at least 2-3 years strategic marketing experience
- Ideally a background within healthcare although not a necessity, more than anything we’re looking for creative thinking and a passion for marketing
- Demonstrable experience within Salesforce and the ability to utilise this for delivery of personalised communications. CRM skills are essential
- An analytical mindset
- Expert skills within social media strategy
- A background in customer engagement and understanding customer needs
- Collaborative attitude and previous experience managing agency relationships
Ts and Cs
This would suit a proactive and progression thirsty candidate, with the tenacity to hit the ground running in a brand new role, coming in with masses of potential.
You must be able to work both collaboratively and independently, and absolutely have that core consumer experience.
Due to the location of their Peterborough office, with 2 days home working, this role is commutable from Cambridge, St Neots, Peterborough, March, Corby, Kettering, Bedford, Ely and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Campaign Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly