Client Relationship Manager x2 (12 month FTC)
Client Relationship Manager/Senior Manager – two maternity cover contracts - truly client facing roles one of the world’s leading law firms.
This global law firm is one of the success stories of recent years. Offering a sophisticated business development function, this firm boasts a real diversity and an international culture as well as being ahead of the curve on flexible working.
In these two Client Relationship Manager roles, you will be working in a dedicated client relationship team and managing a small number of large blue chip key clients across a financial services and also wider sectors. This is a truly client facing role where you will be encouraged to meet with and develop contacts within your key accounts. Key responsibilities will include:
- Account planning;
- Client research;
- Play an advisory role to partners on cross-selling initiatives to create new opportunities;
- Meeting with clients to understand their requirements;
- Networking through clients to develop new contacts and opportunities;
- Identifying and following up on leads;
- Implementing KPIs;
- Developing value adds and new products to take to clients;
- Panel bids and proposals;
- Financial management as well as working with the finance team on the profitability of each account;
- Reporting and managing the sales pipeline for each account.
Although these roles are 12 month maternity cover roles, the could possibly be an opportunity to become permanent or move into other roles at the end of the contract.
You will have experience of being client facing and managing major global accounts. This will ideally have been gained within professional services. You will be confident and have the gravitas to deal with partners and clients. International exposure is key for this role. You will be available to start in mid to end of May.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or contact us on 07976 659 170.