Data & Analytics Manager – Integrated Comms Agency – Fully remote - To £45k
Are you an independent self-starter with a passion for data?
This creative communications agency is looking for a super smart Data and Analytics Manager with insight in their DNA. Even after Covid, location is ultra-flexible – you can choose to work entirely from home, at the agency’s office in Devon or Bristol, or take a blended approach and enjoy the best of both worlds.
This busy, buzzy team is growing fast. Based in beautiful, rural offices in Devon and sheltering under the umbrella of a global group, they are an integrated comms group works across brand development, brand and comms strategy, advertising, digital, media, activation, events, training and software development.
Collaborating with some fabulous travel, education, FMCG and pharma clients, they cover all channels on and offline; digital, digital media, programmatic, paid search and SEO, out of home, radio, cinema and TV as well as creative media solutions and partnerships.
The Data & Analytics Manager role
You will be using data and insight to improve the agency’s output, so excellent analytical skills are essential along with a knack of presenting solutions in layman’s terms to both colleagues and clients. In return there is room for you to grow and develop within a dynamic, ambitious agency environment.
You will be…
- Taking responsibility for data, analytics and tagging and proactively managing client data
- Developing a thorough understanding of client business, products, markets and audiences
- Analysing website journeys to understand visitor behaviour
- Using conversion / funnel metrics to develop approaches to improve engagement and conversion through digital strategies
- Working closely with the IA/UX development teams
- Working and supporting the wider digital team with analysis and evaluation
- Driving innovation by exploiting the tools and data available, eg heat mapping and A/B testing to maximize performance
- An agency background
- Experience in advanced analytics – Google, MS Excel, Supermetrics, Google sheets, Google Data studio, tracking and tagging DBM, paid search and SEO
- Passionate about digital and making insight-driven change
- Proven ability to translate data into actionable insight
- Great communication skills with a creative and innovative approach
- Experience in data mining and building predictive models
To £45k plus lovely benefits and flexible location.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Apply for Data & Analytics Manager – Integrated Comms Agency – Fully remote - To £45k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly