Digital Content Specialist
Digital Content Specialist
What you'll be doing
You'll join our client’s Digital Production team in creating amazing digital experiences for their users across sites, related systems, and driving performance in line with our client’s organisational objectives. This means managing the delivery from start to finish of planned campaigns, by using an efficient process, and delivering quality & valuable outcomes. Utilising skills across discovery research, creating benchmarks, channel selection, analysis & optimisation.
You’ll be proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement in line with our client’s Digital Principles, which include; utilising voice-of-the-user feedback and analytics data, test & learn and collaborative working. A hands-on approach and wide-ranging appetite for digital expertise is key – as is commercial orientation, since you’ll be looking to make a real impact on our client’s mission to prevent drowning.
Building strong relationships across organisational teams, you’ll work closely with our Creative Services department and the wider Digital team, acting as a colleague, collaborator and catalyst for innovative work throughout. With one eye on the future, you’ll look for opportunities to grow your skills and share learnings with the team. Over time, you’ll become involved with our client’s growing personalisation and marketing automation capabilities – so a broader understanding of digital strategy and marketing will be important.
What experience you'll need
- The ability to manage concurrent projects: our client’s digital team is much in demand
- Good understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem
- Some experience in performance marketing and an eye for analysis
- Hands-on knowledge of CMS platforms such as Sitecore, and day to day knowledge of web analytics
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – and the ability to influence stakeholders, bringing them on a journey with you.
This job would be suitable for someone who is…
- A team player and a good communicator
- Able to think both tactically about day to day problems plus support our longer term strategy
- Proactive and focused on delivering strong, measurable results
- Feels that they have experience in the kind of areas we’ve outlined above.
As well as a competitive salary, you’ll also be eligible for a fantastic pensions package. That’s not to mention the opportunity to work in a flexible and collaborative workplace, and access to internal and external training opportunities that are difficult to beat.
This post requires a valid driving licence.
The closing date for applications is the 25th April 2021.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Digital Content Specialist, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Digital Specialist, Digital Content Assistant, Digital Content Officer, Digital Content Lead, Digital Content Manager, Digital Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Lead, or Digital Marketing Manager.