Senior Brand Manager
Exciting Senior Brand Manager Role for Global Recruitment Company
SENIOR BRAND MANAGER
£60K + BONUS
GLOBAL RECRUITMENT COMPANY
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Your new company is leading global professional recruiting group. We are experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled individuals across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract riles and temporary assignments. Your new company is the market leader in the UK and Australia and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe, Latin America and Asia.
YOUR NEW ROLE
You will be coming is the Senior Brand Manager, reporting directly into the Head of Communications and Brand and some of your responsibilities are as follows:
- You will be at the forefront in developing the strategy to define and evolve our Brand at a central-level and then to work with our local teams to deliver and embed this within each of our 34 markets. In this exciting role,
- Driving the direction of the brand across multiple markets by using data-led insight-driven strategies to set a coherent vision that guides brand development, planning and delivery and can be translated across the business and geographies
- Providing support each of our local teams to deliver innovative new campaigns for external brand development, as well as driving internal engagement.
- Involved in brand tracking, day-to-day identity management, digital and social media brand management, management of the brand architecture, as well as overseeing branding and research for new product development and business growth plan
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
To succeed in this role, you must have ALL of the following requirements:
- At least 5 years' brand marketing role, with an emphasis on brand activation, quality creative and project management
- Strong stakeholder management
- Companies you have worked with are global and international
- Strong experience in developing and executing brand campaigns (internal and external) and demonstrable strong brand guardianship
- Proficiency at delivering a customer-led brand strategy driven by data and insights
- Experience managing a brand identity on digital and social channels.
- Experience of using market research to inform brand strategies
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive base salary of £60k + generous bonus package
- Generous holiday allowance + pension package
- Attractive benefits package
- A great company culture
- Lots of opportunities to progress your career
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly