Growth Marketing Associate (CRM) UK
Growth Marketing Associate (CRM) UK
Our adventures in the UK have just begun and to ensure we can continue to build up a strong and committed organisation in the UK, we are now looking for a Growth Marketing Associate. This VOIage will be characterised by hyper growth, solving problems in a creative way and rolling up your sleeves to promote Voi in current and new cities in the UK.
This rare opportunity offers the possibility of building up one of the most important markets for Voi. This role is ideal for young professionals who want to gain experience and build their careers in a revolutionary company and industry! Are you ready for that VOIage?
- CRM: Support with ad hoc campaign communications. Developing content creation and setting up campaigns in CRM tools including A-B test campaigns, messaging, offers, etc.
- CRM: Use data and research to understand what activates our users, and leverage these insights to develop new ideas for CRM campaigns for activation and retention.
- Work closely with the Growth Marketing Manager, HQ Performance Marketing team and Performance Marketing agency on activities around paid and organic social media, SEO and PPC.
- Working with the Growth Marketing Manager, local Operations and City Success teams on launch and expansion communications.
- Working closely with the UK and HQ Marketing teams on Social Media strategy, content creation and Influencer Marketing.
- Input on our content offering across the Voi website and app, including building, editing and monitoring landing pages.
- You will report to the Growth Marketing Manager UK.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- Minimum 2 years digital marketing experience.
- A Digital Marketing qualification would be desirable, but not essential.
- To really thrive in this role you will be a fully fluent English speaker and writer.
- Experience with CRM systems such as Braze, Salesforce, Adobe Experience Cloud, Zendesk, Mailchimp or something similar.
- Good understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices including knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, Mixpanel, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Wordpress or similar CMS platform. Some understanding of HTML will be ideal.
- Understanding of basic digital copywriting e.g. SEO, Paid Online ads. Would be a bonus.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, with a can-do attitude, willing to roll up their sleeves and make a vital contribution to a busy and fast paced team/ working environment.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing team in the hottest startup in Europe
- Work with people around the world and build best practice for a new industry
- A high performing, hard working and fun team and a great work environment
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.