Our client is a professional membership body. This is an extremely exciting time of growth and development for them. The ongoing departure of the UK from the EU and the future prospects to build stronger trading agreements with countries outside of the Europe is changing the way that UK businesses trade globally. With its extensive knowledge and expertise, our client is perfectly positioned to help overcome any challenges arising from these changes and to emerge stronger, optimising the opportunities that the future presents.
As part of an ambitious growth strategy, our client is looking to expand the marketing team and recruit a marketing assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, self-starter who wants to be at the forefront of the biggest change to the way that the UK trades around the world.
You will be a team player, you will possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, great organisation, and a keen attention to detail. You will also be flexible, energetic and have a positive outlook.
You will need to be an all-rounder with experience of running fully integrated campaigns across several channels. You will be able to display enthusiasm, creativity, resourcefulness with a meticulous eye for detail – perhaps with a qualification in marketing.
- Running marketing campaigns across a range of different channels – primarily email, social media (organic & paid), PPC
- Writing marketing copy for emails and PPC ads
- Using analytics tools to generate reports – Google Analytics, social media analytic tools
- Using a CMS
- Some knowledge of HTML
- Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Support the marketing director in implementing the organisation's marketing strategy
- Manage marketing campaigns across channels
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software to assess the results
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content, emails, brochures and press releases
- Write and proofread marketing and website copy
- Assist Content Team with daily bulletin distribution and social media posting
- Upload material to the websites, online libraries and marketing department databases
- Help organise and promote events (virtual for now, live post-lockdown), making bookings and managing delegate/guest lists
- Work collaboratively with all areas of the business to ensure that it maximises opportunities across the full range of its products and services
This is a the perfect opportunity for someone already working in marketing and keen to step up. You will need to be a self-starter, ready with ideas and coming from a broad marketing background.
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly