£50,000 - £57,000 + benefits
Founded in 2005 by a small team determined to make their mark in the Microsoft Dynamics world, TES has worked hard to achieve impressive growth and we are proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partner. We might not be the biggest Microsoft Partner but we are big enough to matter and small enough to care! We are a passionate bunch with years of experience under our belts and we really do care about what we do and the customers we serve. We live by our values and we guarantee to deliver a high-quality service with integrity and passion in everything we do.
Working predominantly in the Not For Profit sector, we are proud to help the many charities we do and we are the UK's only Microsoft partner offering Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics 365 CRM solutions, solely tailored and dedicated to the charity sector.
We are looking for a talented, dynamic and experienced marketing manager with the drive to take our marketing strategy to the next level in order to maximise our NFP footprint and create real social impact.
Purpose of Role
As Marketing Manager you will hold ultimate responsibility for the effective management and strategic planning for the Marketing department. You will create innovative content plans and creatives in order to maximise customer engagement and increase sales pipeline. You will work closely with 3rd party agencies to ensure effective campaign management ensuring end to end execution in line with marketing KPIS. You will hold line management responsibility for a small telemarketing team and will liaise with HR to ensure that relevant coaching and development plans are put in place.
You provide in-depth strategic insight to senior stakeholders and you will provide broad overviews, feedback and suggestions in order to assist with improving Company best practice and customer experience.
- Create and manage marketing strategy ensuring marketing activities build brand awareness and increase sales pipeline opportunities
- Optimise success of Company website by developing engaging content & creatives and managing PPC & SEO
- Manage all TES social media channels and post relevant and informative content on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter
- Identify key customers and encourage the development of case studies and word of mouth referrals
- Work with sales team to develop content strategy which maximises cross-sell and upsell opportunities to increase customer retention and increase satisfaction
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programmes such as events, workshops and conferences to nurture ongoing relationships
- Undertake full campaign management ensuring end to end execution
- Attend weekly meetings with sales management team to build strong sales pipeline opportunities
- Liaise with the CFO to set annual Marketing Budget and ensure it is effectively managed against target
- Oversee the effective management of Company Prospect database within CRM
- Secure relevant promotional opportunities such as tradeshows, conferences and NFP online publications
- Liaise with third party partners to manage joint-marketing campaigns
- Liaise with HR to effectively line manage telemarketing team, setting objectives, completing coaching, one to ones, appraisals and recruitment as required
- Attend monthly SMT meetings ensuring a clear strategic vision is communicated and update on operational marketing matters
- Attend Company strategy planning day annually and provide insight and ideas to help improve Company performance
- Proven experience in a senior marketing position
- Excellent problem-solving ability with outstanding analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solution based and customer focused
- Excellent teamworking skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Knowledge of business applications such as Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dynamics NAV/BC, Dynamic 365 for sales, MS Stack desirable
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Proven experience in Microsoft Partner channel preferable
- Proven experience reporting to all levels of stakeholder
- NFP experience desired
- Ability to work to strict deadlines with excellent time management skills
If we sound like your perfect match, we would love to hear from you.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, Team TES are looking forward to hearing from you!