Digital Marketing Coordinator
A professional services organisation in Birmingham is recruiting a Digital Marketing Coordinator.
Your new company
Hays Marketing are representing a national body in the legal industry, looking to recruit a digital marketing coordinator with proven skills in CMS and website management, social media management, email marketing and a reactive, analytical approach to their work.
Your new role
This is a broad digital marketing role working for an in-house agency that delivers digital marketing projects and activities for a large national membership body.
Day to day activities will vary, however you can expect to get involved in areas such as:
- Website & CMS - Administrate CMS across all sites, plan and develop site content, style and appearance
- Social media - Oversee company social media accounts, analyse social media campaigns and coordinate social media messaging
- Direct email marketing - Design and populate templates, ensure all content has been provided within a brief and scheduling activity
Any prior experience of design tools and software such as Photoshop and InDesign, as well as video editing would be a bonus and utilised!
What you'll need to succeed
- Good working knowledge of CMS (Umbraco and WordPress)
- Experience of originating and broadcasting direct email campaigns
- An understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ads Editor and social media channels
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work
- Use own initiative and work to deadlines
- Fast and accurate IT skills with excellent written and copywriting skills
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience of InDesign and Photoshop Willingness to learn new skills.
What you'll get in return
- Negotiable salary, dependent on experience
- Generous holiday and pension scheme
- Onsite office work on a rota basis, following government guidance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.