Pureprofile Limited (ASX: PPL) connects businesses with empowered consumers across the world by connecting, understanding and engaging them through direct-to-consumer technology platforms. Pureprofile is a global leader in consumer research, data and insights and programmatic media. Pureprofile delivers next-generation marketing solutions for more than 700 brands, publishers and research groups worldwide.
About the role
You will lead the marketing and communication to establish Pureprofile’s presence across the UK and European markets, and ensure alignment with our global positioning.
This role will be working from your home and you will be reporting directly to the Marketing team lead who is based in Sydney, Australia. You will have a dotted reporting line to the Managing Director for the EU region, who is based in London. The MD will be your point of contact outside of the Australian timezone.
You will be required to attend virtual meetings with the Sydney marketing and product teams several times a week outside of standard business hours of 9am - 5.30pm.
- Handle all aspects of planned publicity and PR activities - including preparing all press release materials and distributing to relevant news media and trade publications
- Establish and manage Pureprofile’s B2B social channels - with regular sharing of original, relevant, on-brand and news-worthy content
- Ensure sales teams are set for success by creating a range of sales and marketing materials, including pitch decks, one-pagers, infographics, email marketing, etc
- Assume administrative role within Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, WordPress, etc.
- Conducting competitor analysis - ensuring that Pureprofile’s positioning and messaging is on point
- Provide regular reports detailing marketing success across all relevant channels and metrics - providing solutions and recommendations for future success
- Act as the conduit between UK operations and the HQ (Sydney) Marketing department - creating a continuous flow of communication and shared goals
- Direct creative briefs and project manage new marketing content
- Liaise with commercial teams to obtain best use cases, case studies and testimonials for Pureprofile’s suite of Market Research & Performance Marketing solutions
Education & expertise
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B marketing role - preferably in SaaS, Market Research and/or Digital Media
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Media, Communications or a related field
- Strong G Suite skills (google doc, google slides and google sheets)
- Agency and/or PR experience
- Experienced in collaborating with sales teams to create client-focused, high impact sales materials
- Exceptional writing skills are a must - with the ability to write technical content in an easy to read, sophisticated, corporate tone
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite software – Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop is highly regarded!
The ideal candidate
- Proactively stays ahead of next-generation B2B marketing best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Is a born team player who also loves working independently
- Has strong stakeholder management and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits excellent project management skills with the ability to plan and manage multiple projects through to completion
- Is comfortable working across global teams with varying time zones
Why join us?
Be part of a fun and dynamic team with an admirable culture and ability to thrive, grow, be organised & creative.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions, and genders. We have zero-tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
We would love to find out more about you, your experience and your career goals.
Please send us your Resume and LinkedIn profile and tell us what makes you stand out from the others. We will be in touch to arrange a first stage telephone interview.