Global Website (CMS) & Intranet Lead
Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with a leading global Investment Management who are looking for a Global Website & Intranet Lead for the private banking arm of the business.
Your new role
In your new role as a Global Website & Intranet Lead you will be responsible for managing the private banks website through and through, you will develop the website to make it the leading private banking public site. You will deliver high quality campaign landing pages for the broader marketing team and managing the Private Bank intranet to make significant improvements, monitor success and ensure continuous improvement
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive website management experience (content and technical enhancements)
- Extensive experience managing a web development team
- Extensive CMS experience (for creating pages)
- Extensive analytics experience
- Experience delivering website personalisation
- Experience delivering multi-language websites
- Google Analytics experience
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Experience running website optimisation tests
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive either £386 (PAYE) OR £446 (Umbrella) Per Day
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and salary expectations, I will contact you if your experience is relevant.
If this role isn't quite right and you are a marketing professional from Financial Services, Professional Services or Insurance - I would be keen to speak with you regarding other/future opportunities.
Apply for Global Website (CMS) & Intranet Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly