Senior Marketing Coordinator
Senior Marketing Coordinator
You’ll design and coordinate the Society’s marketing plans, sourcing new promotional opportunities including content for email campaigns, social media, direct mailings and the Society’s member newsletter. You will help support the Marketing Manager in strengthening ISUOG’s brand and reputation as well as creating content for and coordinating the promotion of ISUOG’s Education products and activities, Annual World Congress and other events.
Senior Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Develop and engage with partnerships for the promotion of educational activities and
• Coordinate and create promotional material for and upload material to the website(s), social media pages, online libraries and marketing department databases.
• Track the success of different promotional activities and report accordingly.
• Liaise with designers, printers and other providers.
• Coordinate and produce marketing materials and literature, such as web content, direct emails or newsletters, brochures, patient information and press releases to increase delegates to courses and users of resources.
• Coordinate and produce PowerPoint promotional material and ISUOG presentations.
• Create and proofread copy.
• Support the Marketing Manager in ensuring the highest quality of all ISUOG communications and alignment with the organisational vision and mission.
• Develop and coordinate an engaging marketing plan for the Society’s Annual World Congress to ensure the agreed number of delegates can be attained.
• Develop and coordinate an engaging marketing plan for the Society’s International Symposium to ensure the agreed number of delegates can be attained.
• Develop marketing plans for other Event activities, such as joint Congresses or meetings.
• Design, plan and coordinate the marketing campaign for all Education courses, activities and resources, including the LMS, Basic Training (‘BT’) and certification to ensure agreed participants are registered.
• Create the messaging, value proposition and communications plan to promote ISUOG’s educational offer and optimise the user journey on the website.
• Working with the Membership Manager, design campaigns to increase Membership across all categories.
• Help support the Membership journey through all offerings.
• Improve and develop Members’ access to Education’s products, activities and resources.
• Increase and retain the number of Members and increase their engagement with ISUOG Journal.
• Help coordinate and deliver an engaging marketing plan to complement the promotional program from the publisher.
Senior Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
• Good first degree in marketing, minimum 2:1.
• Creating and implementing quality processes.
• Creating, developing and coordinating marketing campaigns across all media.
• Working for a membership organisation / a membership and marketing background.
• CRM / CMS / Website projects.
• Organising own workload whilst working in multifunctional teams.
• Digital and online experience.
• Further qualification in communications or marketing.
• Experience in the women’s health sector.
• Other languages.
• Experience in science / health communications.
About The International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG):
The International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG) is a highly respected charitable professional membership organisation across 140 countries comprised primarily of clinicians who are ultrasound experts in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. The Society includes obstetricians and gynaecologists, trainees, medical doctors, scientists, sonographers, midwives and other health professionals who work to advance women’s health and well-being globally. Our mission is to improve women’s health through the provision, advancement and dissemination of the highest quality education, standards and research information around ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology. This is achieved through education and training, programmatic initiatives and advocacy.
We are an equal opportunities employer; and are proud to employ a workforce that reflects the diverse communities we serve. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons from all backgrounds.
Please submit your application, CV and covering letter as soon as possible; we reserve the right to close any adverts before the closing date once we have received sufficient applications.
For further details or if you have any queries, please visit our website.
Status: Permanent, 5 days (37.5 hours) per week
Salary: £38,000 per annum plus benefits
Location: The role is based from ISUOG House, 122 Freston Road, London, W10 6TR (although subject to temporary home working due to COVID-19 restrictions).
Closing date: 12 April 2021
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Operations Manager, Senior Marketing Officer, Senior Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Specialist, Marcomms, Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Specialist, Healthcare, Medicine, Science, etc.