Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Senior Digital Marketing Manager – Job Description
A fast growth PE backed financial payments company in the early stages of strong growth. Driven by international market growth this buy & build strategy is seeking to create the leading FX group in the UK.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Director you will be delivering the digital marketing plan owning the group brands websites and delivering superb customer journeys. You will understand the commercial value of driving relevant and engaging content to key audience. Ideally you will have strong experience in powering CRM systems and automated workflows to increase customer engagement, driving value throughout the funnel & lifecycle.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of Digital marketing experience and be familiar with the financial services and payments industry.
- Experience in running conversion optimisation programmes, including website and landing page optimisation and MVT experiments
- Strong expertise in SEO and content creation
- Experience in both B2B and B2C digital marketing
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, VWO, SEMRush, WebTrends).
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing software specifically Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience of executing social media campaigns both organic and paid (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
- Experience in working with and briefing creative teams.
Apply for Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly